Sunday, July 18, 2010

Still Here

It's the wee hours of the morning and I decided to check back in with my blog. I want to get back to writing on this blog but quite frankly, most of the time, I'm not sure what I write is of any interest to anyone but me. Lots has happened since the last February post. SciDad is now in a high level administrative position - very exciting, but will take him away from the family a lot traveling worldwide, I had a bit of medical scare related to my tamoxifen treatment that required some outpatient surgery, we still haven't been able to finance the building of our new LEED certified house which is incredibly frustrating, we've hired a part-time nanny to help with the kids as well as errands during the week and I'm thinking about going back to doing some figure skating coaching. I'm trying also to help the Army of Women recruit for Breast Cancer Research projects but having trouble finding the time. Plus I'm turning 50 this year and with that comes all of those insecurities about aging. Should be a lot to talk about....even if it's just to help me sort it all out.

No comments: